Melynn’s Top 5 Must Have Plants
· This small shrub has all season color. In warm weather leaves have a soft chartreuse variegated color. In the cooler weather leaves take on a pinkish maroon color.
· Low maintenance plant. Growth habit is neat and compact. Plant reaches 2′-3′ tall and wide.
·Great evergreen shrub for small areas.
· Holds beautiful burgundy leaf color all year.
· Withstands full sun to almost all day shade
· Unique neon pink fringe flowers
· Low maintenance and little pruning required
· Although evergreen this shrub gets great fall color
· Endless array of color combinations
· Brightens up dark shady areas
· Fast growing and has many different height selections
· Can be a stunning houseplant
· Last a very long time in flower arrangements
· Tough drought tolerant evergreen tree
· Beautiful soft texture leaves with a grayish-blue color
· Spring flowers are in bright yellow globular clusters
· Good choice for small yards reaching only 20′-30′ tall
· Spectacular glowing yellow autumn color
· Fan-shaped leaves are very unique
· Disease resistant and very few pests
· The oldest tree in the world. Over 2oo million years ago these trees kept the dinosaurs company.